Sunday 15 February 2015

Combat Cards - Droog Warfiend

Continuing my little side project, I present to you the next in the series...Droog Warfiend!

Bit of a silly name, but a fierce champion of chaos nonetheless.

The card:
Original Droog Warfiend

My tribute:
My take on Droog

This one was slightly easier than Kyrax Doomquake, since most of the model is bone armour over plain black. However, the sword was tricky to get the red and the black to blend together properly, and I still don't think it's quite right. And his face definately isn't as close to the card as it should be, but it's the best I could manage!

The only other thing is his shield. Currently, it's actually blank, as I have absolutely no idea what's on it! If anyone has a picture of his shield design, I'd love to see it so I can complete the model properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment